- google analytics
- Keyword Research
- Search Engine Optimization
· Develop optimization strategies that increase the company\'s search engine results rankings.
· Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company\'s website and marketing materials
· Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
· Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
· Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
· Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
· Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
· Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
· Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
· Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
· Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
· Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
· Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
· Familiarity with content management systems.
· Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.